We have a large tool bag to dip in to, so this might be a one off workshop or co-creating a programme that suits your needs, budget and time constraints
We only work with clients who want real sustainable change, are up for challenging themselves and are committed to learning. We enjoy big sticky challenges and having positive impact so we focus on finding and addressing causes rather than managing symptoms. Typically our clients ask us to help them with:
- Ownership mentality: Higher levels of engagement and accountability
- Leadership: both in management and as a broader mentality throughout the culture
- Accountability and Engagement:
- Communications Skills: At the core of good business are excellent communications skills
- Conflict: Having conflict in a healthy way and resolving persistent internal friction
- Strategy: Increasing strategic thinking
- Profitability: Pulling the levers of profit
- Collaboration: Increasing collaboration between groups and reducing silo’s
- Culture: Identifying your broader business and cultural challenges and helping address them
- Employee Ownership: Helping with the transition to an EO company or working on the culture once you are there (we are Employee Owned, and work for the Employee Ownership Association)
We start with a conversation or a group session to understand what’s actually happening. We then work with you to decide an appropriate way forward. We have a large tool bag to dip in to, so this might be a one off workshop or co-creating a programme that suits your needs, budget and time constraints. Maybe it’s executive coaching, a leadership training programme or a Non-Executive Director (NED) role on your senior team?
This is often a very cost effective route for tackling some of the organisations larger strategic or operational challenges. We take a non-executive place on your board or senior management team to independently represent the needs of the company, typically for a day or two a month, depending on your needs. We use decades of experience from our directorial roles… but also management and leadership development to support you.
Typically we charge a small fixed monthly fee making this a very cost-effective way to enable your company to move.
“Jamie has added a huge amount of insight and expertise into the business, helping the team reflect on where we have been, where we are going and why we are doing it! Whilst new to the education sector, Jamie has been a huge asset, learning quickly about the funding and political environment around education and acting as both critical friend to the company and sounding board for key decisions. Currently helping us developing ideas around bringing in investment and developing new strands of the business, Jamie has become an important member of the team and much more than a consultant would normally offer.”
Dan Wallman – MD, DV8 Sussex
Andy Knowles – MD, Anderson Acoustics
Typically we will work closely with you to co-create integrated programmes that are highly responsive to your needs, they will often focus on developing core skills or cultural challenges. typical programmes would be
- Leadership & Management Development
- Engagement & Accountability
- Communications Skills
- Transitioning to Employee Ownership
- Ownership mentality (For EO Company’s)
Naomi Trickey – VP People, Brandwatch
One off Workshops:
Sometimes a simple workshop to address a specific challenge is required or you might wish to understand what working with us is like before considering larger bodies of work. We often are asked to run the following workshops and they are common themes in our programmes.
- How to have difficult conversations
- Communicating effectively
- Feedback that works
- Coaching and mentoring skills
“Having difficult conversations was the stand out workshop of the event, I learned so much in such a short time.” Attendee – Meaning Conference
One-to-One Executive Coaching
It can be lonely at the top and very challenging in middle management, especially when you are the shock absorber between your team and the top. 121 Coaching gives you a place to resolve problems with an independent expert, sharpen your skills and work on your personal development goals. We usually start with an initial session to judge fit and scope the objectives, then decide what time slot and interval works for you.
Individual & Group work
Insights Discovery is an immensely powerful tool that works both one to one and for whole companies in myriad ways. A brief outline is here.
“The most valuable part of our training programme was the colours (Insights Discovery).”
Someone, Anderson Acoustics